►PRINTING PRESS OPERATOR
- Experience in Offset Printing of four colours and more .
- At least 3 years experience in KBA RAPIDA , MANROLAND 700 or HEIDELBERG SPEED MASTER offset printing machines
Knowledge of set , operation and minor maintenance of a variety of offset presses.
Ability is required to operate and perform minor repairs and adjustments to offset presses.
- Completion of secondary school ( SPM or O Level )
- Good Command of English in verbal and written and slight singlish.
- We need to send you for training and training are conducted in english, later you catch no ball so must have Good command of English lah.
- Willing to work in Tuas.
- Review job orders to determine job specifications such as production time , colour sequence , quantities required and advise press crew of these specifications
- Mount plates and make necessary adjustments
- Fill ink fountains and take measurements , make adjustments and determine settings to control colour.
- Set up press and check OK samples for ink coverage , paper position , alignment , specific registration and colour density.
- Pull sheets to check for printing imperfections.
- Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink .
- Monitor regular press runs for quality and colour consistency using computer control console and make adjustments as required.
- Remove and clean plates and cylinders at the end of press run
- Direct activities of press crew and ensure that safety procedures are adhered to .
- Maintains an inventory of materials or supplies on hand
- May apply packing sheets to blanket cylinder to build up blanket thickness to diameter of plate cylinder.
- Account for time and work completed via online computer data collection system .
- Perform Preventive Maintenance . Oil and clean presses.
Why join Grabprinting?
- Grabprinting is unlike traditional printer as we are a e commerce company
- Join us for 2 years and we will review and allocate shares of our company so you can be a part of this wonderful company
All our co founders used to work in companies where they also tell you we are a family, what’s the point of staying loyal in these company where you own 0 shares and the management of these companies say we are a family?
We want every employee to be our partner and own a share in the organization and it’s future.
If you think you have what it takes, please email your resume to Sam@grabprinting.com