- Only CMYK colour mode is used in your artwork
- CMYK not more than 240%
- For Super Black, please use C40 M30 Y30 and K100 and Normal Black please use K100
- No colour tints that contain less than 10%
- At least 10% of difference for tint/toning effect.
- All images are in CMYK colour mode
- Colour / Grayscale images resolution are set to or above 300dpi
- Scanned Line Art / Black & white images resolution are set to or above 1200dpi
- Never manipulate images in vector software*
- All background, design effects, and images has been merged and converted to a TIFF file
- No fonts of less than 4pts
- Layout Program* : Curve / Create Outline / Path all fonts
- Adobe Photoshop : Set resolution at or 300dpi and Rasterize Type
✅Artwork with folding/crease line
- For products with folding or crease line, folding or crease line may have a difference of 1-3mm. Please make sure your content is 4mm away fold line or crease line.
- No hairline less than 0.25pts
✅Product Size Template
- Artwork is prepared in the correct PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATES Background design expanded to Full Bleed size
- Vital elements are within Safe Zone
- No crop marks are applied
- Removed all guidelines and text descriptions in PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATES
✅PDF File Format
- Artwork is saved in required file format : Adobe Acrobat Document 4 – version 1.3 (*.pdf)
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Colour mode: CMYK colour mode
- All pages are placed in the correct sequence you want them to be
- Artwork File is arrange according to our specification and published to a PDF file.
- Dummy is in JPEG file format and arranged according to our specification.
- Add all of your JPEG files into a ZIP file.
- Other than hyphen (-) and underscore(_), your filename does not include any other marks or symbols
- No overprint setting is used
How if i don't do the recommended changes?
To proceed to print with your order without making the recommended corrections, you cannot hold Grabprinting liable for the outcome of your print out.