Find out how to Design a Print Ready Name Card Printing
There is far more to successful business card design than simply including the logo of the business and the contact information, and then sending it on to a printer.
We asked Same from Grabprinting.com regarding how to design name cards.
Each business card needs to be created according to specifications and requirements. However a designer ought to ask a collection of questions to find out the proper design type.
- Material of the name card?
- Is the colour in CMYK? Use only K100 black
- Is there bleed size for the artwork?
- Are images embed into the design?
- Does the designer have legal rights to use all of the images and logo?
- Is the file saved in the right format and right size for Grabprinting.com?
When all these answers are fulfilled, your art work is ready to go