✅Type: Portrait and Landscape
✅Material: Gloss Art Paper 130gsm
✅Print: Full Colour (4c+0c) / 1 Side Print
✅Packing: 5 pieces per Pack
✅Finishing (Compulsory): Die Cut, Folding and pack into 5 a pack included.
✅Finishing (Optional): Hot Stamping (Gold/Sliver/Red/Blue/Green/Black)
- Hot stamping pressure may leave a stamping mark on the back of money packets, Grabprinting.com is not responsible and buyer should notice this risk
- Folding pressure may cause slight paper cracks along the folding line. These cracks will looks more noticeable on sold colours.
➡️Any quotation required, please fill in the quotation form below.
*International Shipping available.
Custom Print Money Packet can be print as ang bao, ang pow, sample raya, green packet or purple packet. It can be print as any colour or design you want.
*Join our Privilege plan to enjoy up to 15% discount.
☘️Ready designs available☘️
*You can download and add in your company logo at the back
✅Please use and download our Money Packets Templates
Only CMYK colour mode is used in your artwork
CMYK not more than 240%
For Super Black, please use C40 M30 Y30 and K100 and Normal Black please use K100
No colour tints that contain less than 10%
At least 10% of difference for tint/toning effect.
All images are in CMYK colour mode
Colour / Grayscale images resolution are set to or above 300dpi
Scanned Line Art / Black & white images resolution are set to or above 1200dpi
Never manipulate images in vector software*
All background, design effects, and images has been merged and converted to a TIFF file
No fonts of less than 4pts
Layout Program* : Curve / Create Outline / Path all fonts
Adobe Photoshop : Set resolution at or 300dpi and Rasterize Type
✅Artwork with folding/crease line
For products with folding or crease line, folding or crease line may have a difference of 1-3mm. Please make sure your content is 4mm away fold line or crease line.
▢No hairline less than 0.25pts
✅Product Size Template
Artwork is prepared in the correct PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATES Background design expanded to Full Bleed size
Vital elements are within Safe Zone
No crop marks are applied
Removed all guidelines and text descriptions in PRODUCT SIZE TEMPLATES
✅PDF File Format
Artwork is saved in required file format : Adobe Acrobat Document 4 – version 1.3 (*.pdf)
Colour mode: CMYK colour mode
All pages are placed in the correct sequence you want them to be
Artwork File is arrange according to our specification and published to a PDF file.
Dummy is in JPEG file format and arranged according to our specification. Add all of your JPEG files into a ZIP file.
Other than hyphen (-) and underscore(_), your filename does not include any other marks or symbols
No overprint setting is used
- For MP 101, in your artwork, for the gluing side (right edge), please allow a minimum of 5mm bleed from the Trim Line to avoid the appearance of a ‘white line’ after folding / gluing as shown below in Diagram 1.
- For MP 103, in your artwork, for the gluing side (left and right edge), please allow a minimum of 5mm bleed from the Trim Line to avoid the appearance of a ‘white line’ after folding / gluing as shown below in Diagram 1.
- It is strongly advisable to use the same background colour for front panel, back panel or slit flap to avoid colour contrast after folding.
- If your design contains different background colour for front panel, back panel or slit flap, you are REQUIRED to allow 1mm bleed.
- The outcome is shown below in Diagram 2. Hence, Member shall notice this risk and Grabprinting shall not be held responsible for the visibility of the colour variance between the panels of the money packet.
- Important Image/Text to be hot-stamped must be within Hot-Stamping Safe Zone.
- Stamping pressure may leave a stamping mark on the back of money packets. Hence, customers shall notice this risk and Grabprinting shall not be held responsible for the stamping mark on the back.
- 5. Hot stampingis allowed to full bleed untill edges except gluing part. However, tolerance for hot stamping is ±1.5mm. It have tendency of artwork appear to other panel. Hence, it is advice important item is within safe zone.
- 5mm from all sides of the front page ;
- 5mm from all sides of the back page except
- MP 101 & MP 104:Top 20mm;Bottom 15mm
- MP 103 :Top 36mm